Guidelines for bathroom lighting:
Here you are several types of bathroom lighting:
Read here for information whether you’re doing a quick change or a total remodel.
- If you are a lover of nature, then the best option would be ambient lighting. Feel the power of nature as ambient lighting can illuminate your bathroom and grant you a soft glow besides a wonderful look. With ambient lighting you can also lighten open areas and walls in your bathroom. That will make your walls brighter.
- By using accent lights, you create a cozy atmosphere. This king of lights has many advantages such as it can highlight features in your bathroom that aren’t usually noticed due to inclusion of track lighting. The best choice to lighten a certain area such as a shower stall is using accent lamps.
- To make the view obvious in the bathroom go for task lighting. In case you have an open shower with a curtain you will need to place a light source or two on the ceiling overhead inside the shower in order to make the view clear.
- Bright lights are essential over your vanity and sink area and if you have small mirrors you will need few sidelights.
- Remember lighting over and around your bathtub is always important. For romantic atmosphere, use dim lighting or candles or chandeliers.